Rajasthan Police Vacancy New syllabus 2019. Raj Police Gneral Duty, Oprater,Driver, Band, Dog Squad, Mounted Constable Recruitment Post syllabus 2019 test pattern. Rajasthan police previous year question paper pdf exam pattern 2019. Rajpolice Sample paper pdf Syllabus.
Rajasthan Police post syllabus
For the student who want to apply for the Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2019 Raj Police Gneral Duty, Oprater,Driver, Band, Dog Squad, Mounted Constable Recruitment Recruitment Examination to be conducted by Rajasthan Police bord For them ,we are giving topic-wise syllabus here. Which will make it easier for students to prepare your results. Rajasthan Police syllabus
Exam marks Scheme
Total marks -75
No. Of Question Total – 150
Reasoning Logice and Basic Knowledge – 30 Marks (60 Question)
Knowledge about crimes against women and children and legal rules relating to it – 05 marks (10 Question )
General Knowledge,General Science & Current Affairs – 17.50 (35 Question)
Rajasthan Gk – 22.50 (45 Question)
Time – 2 hours
min. marks –
- 40% Marks Of General & OBC or MBC Candidates Aggregate Marks
- 36% Marks Of SC, ST Candidates in Aggregate Marks
Syllabus topic wise
- Part A :-Reasoning Logice and Basic Knowledge
- And Part B :-General Knowledge,General Science & Current Affairs
- Part C :-General Knowledge (Rajasthan History, Culture, Geography, Economy, Polity &Art of Rajasthan)
Part-A Reasoning Logice and Basic Knowledge
- Arrangements, Ordering and Ranking, Blood Relations, Team Formations, Binary Logic, Quantitative Reasoning, Syllogisms, Routes and Networks, Set Theory, Coding and Decoding, Analytical Puzzles, Series-Numeric And Alphanumeric, Direction Problems, Cube and Dice Problems, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Mathematical Operations, Clock and Calendar Problems, Letter and Number Analogies.
Part-B General Knowledge,General Science & Current Affairs
Part-C General Knowledge (Rajasthan History, Culture, Geography, Economy, Polity &Art of Rajasthan)
- Physical Features Climate.
- Demographic Characteristics.
- Mineral Resources.
- Energy Resources.